So Pearlizumi was featuring 40% off additional discounts to items they already have. This only lasted from midnight through 8 am. So I figured since I normally get up at 4:45 am anyways, I might as well hit the road, and possibly ... quite possibly do some shopping.
I went there expecting some traffic, but to my surprise, it was pretty easy getting to the Gilroy Outlets. I saw people crossing streets with shopping bags, so that got me worrying about parking spaces. To my surprise, I was able to get a parking space, right in front of the Pearlizumi shop. I guess I shouldn't be shocked considering the state of our economy now.
Inside, there were people there, but it didn't feel like your normal christmas shopping rush. There were no long lines. However, in speaking with a few merchants, the big crowds were at midnight, but that they expected it to slow down by around 6 am, which is when I got there.
So I came away with a Chipotle-Slipstream kit, and a Bose PC speaker set (the two stores were right next to each other).
Ok, now I can sleep for the rest of the day. :)
3 comments:
Looks like you got there in the dark! I'm not a fan of black Friday, but I may run over to a couple of shops to see if there are long lines. I need to get a handle on the Christmas stuff. Ugh. Anyway, sounds like you had success! :-)
Slipstream...chipotle!!!Dude you'll be stylin Saturday...Man...I got to figure out what to wear now, so we don't clash :(
I'm generally not a fan of Black Friday either. I was in the Pearlizumi store about a month ago, and saw the Chipotle kit, and thinking I should buy it, but I abstained. With the advertised 40% off only on Black Friday, I decided to go for it.
Post a Comment