Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 2 #30daysofbiking

I was going to do a pre-work ride this morning, either doing a climb up Montebello to the school, or Mt. Eden loop.  But when I woke up, looked in the mirror, my right eye was really really red.  Didn't think it would be too wise to ride with that, so I decided to rest up an hour or so.  Eye swelling went down, so plan b was just a flat commute into work.



During the day, co-workers commented on my eye.  Looked in the mirror, and still red.  Oy, just hope it doesn't get any worse.  It looked a lot worse than it felt.

I was originally going to possibly ride out to Palo Alto, and do a short climb up Page Mill to Altamont, but I decided against it, since my eye was still pretty red.



Got home and looked at the eye, and low and behold, it's normal ... no redness.  Gah!!!!  Not only that, Slonie tweets for any takers for a 2nd and 3rd round of biking tonight ... and I received that after I got all cumfy.  Well, maybe tomorrow ... we'll see ... I might do Montebello in the morning.

No comments: